Chrysler Australia has launched the Chrysler 300 SRT range in Sydney this week.
Available in in two trim levels Core and the fully loaded SRT. Both models are powered by 6.4-litre HEMI V8 that produces 350kW and 637Nm and matched to a eight-speed automatic gearbox.
- SRT-engineered 6.4-litre HEMI V8 provides 350kW and 637Nm, equipped with Fuel Saver Technology for efficient performance
- 20-inch machine-faced aluminium (Core) or forged aluminium (SRT) wheels and performance tyres with Brembo 4-piston brakes with slotted rotors front and rear
- Driver-calibrated launch control provides stunning straight-line acceleration
- Mechanical limited slip differential, four-wheel independent performance suspension
- Leather-wrapped SRT flat-bottom steering wheel with diecast paddle shifters
- New advanced technological solutions include electric power steering and cast-aluminium axles and housing to reduce weight and parasitic friction
- Major interior design changes include standard seven-inch, full-colour instrument cluster display and electronic rotary transmission shifter
- Two stereo choices: premium six-speaker stereo (SRT Core), or stunning Harman Kardon audio system with 18-speakers, subwoofer and amplifier (SRT)
- Over 80 available safety and security features, including Forward Collision Warning-Plus with Full Stop and Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist (SRT)
- The Chrysler 300 SRT Core is priced at $59,000 (MSRP). The Chrysler 300 SRT is priced at $69,000 (MSRP)
Hopefully we can bring you a full review of the Chrysler 300 SRT in the coming weeks.