Audi Australia has launched the Audi A3 e-tron in Australia today priced from priced from $62,490 plus on-road costs.
This is Audi’s first full production plug-in hybrid car that has gone on sale in Australia.
To help support the roll out of the Audi A3 e-tron Audi Australia has spent $500,000 up skilling 16 dealerships around Australia to help service and sell the A3 e-tron. The specialist Audi e-tron Audi Centre’s are:
- QLD - Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and Gold Coast
- NSW – Sydney, Mosman, Artarmon, Pennant Hills, Five Dock, Parramatta and Sutherland
- ACT – Audi Centre Canberra
- VIC – Melbourne, Doncaster and Brighton
- SA – Solitaire
- WA – Perth
There are no dealerships currently planned for Tasmania and Northern Territory.
Key Features of the Audi A3 e-tron include:
- LED headlights
- 17” alloy wheels
- rear view camera
- dual zone climate control
- MMI navigation place
- Parking System plus
- Sports leather Multifunction steering wheel
- Paddle shifters
- Audi drive select
- Leather appointed upholstery
Powered by a 110kW/250Nm 1.4-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine and 75kW electric motor it can generate a combined 150kW and 350Nm through a six-speed dual-clutch transmission. On pure electric drive the A3 e-tron can cover 50km with an additional 870km from the petrol engine for a combined range of 920km.